With Father’s Day just around the corner why not treat your hero to to a well-deserved gift with sentiment and meaning. What better opportunity to show all the No. 1 Dad’s out there how much they are loved and cherished. Need some help deciding? Look no more, we’ve got you covered with our Father’s Day gift guide bursting with stylish ideas!
1. A classic timepiece is a gift that will keep on giving. Something that will see him through the years, a Rotary watch will not disappoint. Opt for Rotary’s Sports Chronograph Canvas watch for functionality and style rolled into one versatile piece. To shop the Rotary Sports Black Dial Chronograph Canvas Strap Watch, click here
2. Every man loves a practical piece and Fossil wallets are just that! The compact design of the Fossil Ingram wallet allows ample room for all the everyday essentials and the trendy cognac colour makes for something a little but different. To shop the Fossil Ingram Collection Traveler Wallet in Cognac, click here
3. Another winner from Fossil is their Casual Collection Leather Bracelet. Gift your Dad with this rough and rugged bracelet which oozes stylish masculinity and character. The layered look is perfect for the summer season as well! To shop the Fossil Casual Collection Men’s Broad Brown Leather Bracelet, click here
4. Fred Bennett never fail to deliver on contemporary Men’s jewellery. Their Steel & Woven Leather Men’s necklace adds instant personality and style and is the perfect option for your Dad’s off-duty look. To shop the Fred Bennett Steel & Woven Leather Men’s Necklace, click here
5. Something for the office, Hugo Boss’s practical Saffiano A5 folder will definitely come in useful! A sleek and attractive option to replace a dull and generic folder with handy compartments and why not get a trusty pen to match? To shop the Hugo Boss Saffiano Black A5 Folder, click here. To shop Hugo Boss Pens click here.
In need of more ideas? Just head on over to our site to view our Father’s Day feature with an abundance of perfect gifts.
To read more of the Burns Jewellers blog, click here