- Collection: Pocket Watches
- Gender: For Him
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Mechanical
- Dial Colour: White
- Water Resistance: No
- Guarantee: 3 Year Manufacturers
We understand that you want your order to arrive as quickly and as safely as possible. All orders are sent via Royal Mail and will require a signature upon delivery. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email informing you of your tracking number.
- WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS.
- Express Delivery is £6.95
- Orders over £100 receive next day delivery free of charge.
* Due to the nature of the products we sell, all orders require a signature upon delivery
** Orders before 1pm from Monday-Friday are normally dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 1pm on a normal working day will be dispatched the following working day. Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the next working Monday.
Burns Jewellers will take every effort to inform you, should there be any know reason that these dispatch times can't be met on your particular order.
- Delivery to Europe is charged at £15. Delivery to countries outside Europe is charged at £18.
- All countries we currently deliver to are shown at the checkout, if your delivery country isn't listed, please contact us for a quote.
- European delivery is expected to take up to 7 days.
- International delivery is expected to take up to 14 days.
Orders are not processed or posted on bank holidays. All orders received on bank holidays will be handled on the next working day.
Should external influences, such as adverse weather conditions, affect the dispatch and delivery process, we will endeavour to do our utmost to provide the most efficient service in the circumstances.
European & International Delivery
Burns Jewellers now deliver to the all countries within the E.U and Australia,Japan,New Zealand and USA (you will be able to select your country at the checkout).
We are adding more countries all the time but if your delivery country isn't in the above list you can contact us for a quote on how much it will cost to post to your preferred country.
If your delivery address is covered by our postal insurance we can take payment through Paypal as long as your account and delivery address are both verified.
European delivery is expected to take up to 7 days.
International delivery is expected to take up to 14 days.
If you wish to contact us follow the link here.
Exceptions to delivery times
Listed below are the exceptions to the above outlined delivery details:
Here at Burns Jewellers, we adhere to most advanced card security procedures and therefore we will not send out an order that fails to meet the checks that have been put in place. In these rare instances, we will contact the registered card holder in an attempt to validate the order. If you are having problems with the ordering service please don’t hesitate to contact the Burns Website Department on 0161 8324011 or at email@example.com
Orders are not processed or posted on bank holidays. All orders received during this period will be handled on the next working day. We kindly ask you to take this into account when placing an order(s) during this period. If you make an order and pay for next day delivery then it will be dispatched on the next working day.
At such a point as external influences (such as adverse weather conditions) should affect the despatch and delivery process, we will endeavour to do our utmost to provide the most efficient service in the circumstances.
Returns and Refunds
PLEASE NOTE THIS RETURNS POLICY IS FOR WEBSITE SALES ONLY, THIS DOES NOT EFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Here at Burns Jewellers it is Company Policy for us to accommodate the wishes of our customers and we hope you are happy with every product you purchase from us.
In the unlikely event you are not completely satisfied, a gift has been wrongly chosen, or is inappropriate, then it is our policy to exchange or refund any goods within a period of 21 days from date of purchase. This is on the proviso that the items are in an unused and undamaged condition. PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO HYGIENE REASONS WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS ON PIERCED EARRINGS.
If your items are faulty or damaged BurnsJewellersgroup.com will cover the return costs. We will require proof and receipt of postage and will debit the cost to your bank account used to purchase your item(s). However all goods that are returned due to being unwanted or incorrect are the responsibility of the customer and should be sent by registered post.
If you wish to return an item please follows the below steps:
- Contact the Burns Website Department on 0161 8324011 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference, name, address, phone number, item you wish to return and reason.
- Package the item safe and securely and place the returns sticker (located on the base of the invoice) to the packaging. If you have misplaced the invoice please return to the below address:
Burns Jewellers Group Returns,
58-61 Royal Exchange Buildings,
- Take the package to the Post Office and return as Special Delivery (please keep proof of purchase for your record in case the item is lost in transit).
Burns Jewellers will refund the amount (if the item is damaged when the customer receives it) when we receive the returned item. Please allow up to 5 working days for funds to be returned to the original card used to purchase the item. If you have any further questions regarding our returns & refunds policy please contact our customer services team on 0161 8324011 or at email@example.com (Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm excluding bank holidays).